New Anime YT Channel. No views or Subscribers, Need help and advice!

HighFive

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have posted 3 new videos for a few days now and many before on my other channel, but I haven't gotten any views or subscribers. I made sure to put good titles, description, tags, and a catchy thumbnail as well, but nothing happens, I have been trying for the last 2 months, this is my second channel because i decided to focus content on solely anime. Still I really don't know why no one sees/views my videos. Can someone please share some light on this matter? Im never going to stop because I love doing this, its just really hard going 2 months on and not a single new view as everyday goes by. The views on my videos right now are just from me editing.

Here is the link to my latest video:

Thanks so much for any help!

Last edited:

HighFive

Reaction score
I try to recommend the best anime titles to watch, whether by season, genre, ranking, and more. I include a short clip of each anime and descriptive text to give viewers information about each anime.

ZAYMOUS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
HEY BRO, YOU NEED TO ADD THE MOST DYNAMIC FIGHTS OF THE ANIMES YOU LIST, AS WELL AS ACTION PACKED MUSIC TO KEEP THE AUDIENCE ENTERTAINED. MAKE YOUR VIDEOS MORE INTERACTIVE AND LIVELY INSTEAD OF JUST A SCREEN WITH WORDS. MAYBE ADD YOUR OWN VOICE COMMENTARY PPL WOULD LOVE THAT IM SURE. OVERALL NOT BAD VIDEOS MY MAN, JUST KEEP WORKING ON IT. DO YOU MIND CHECKING OUT MY CHANNEL TO SEE WHAT I CAN IMPROVE ON?

Reactions: HighFive

HighFive

Reaction score
Thanks Zaymous! I was confused on what to pick whether I should play the anime music videos or pick dynamic scenes from the anime and play my own music. I will definitely give it a try, thanks for your advice. I just watched a video from your channel, its very funny and entertaining, but I noticed that there were no calls to action in your most watched video, such as for example at the end of your videos you can thank the viewers for watching and like & subscribe for more! You got the views, just need to remind the viewers to like and subscribe so they can see more videos from you in the future! Maybe ask your viewers for suggestions for future videos or something to get the audience involved, whether in your comments or social media pages and interact with your commentators! I noticed a bit of echo in the videos too, I'm not sure if there is equipment or editing for that, but if you could minimize the echoes it might make the videos sound better! Overall, everything else is good, keep up the good work, thanks for sharing your review of my videos!

Reactions: ZAYMOUS

ZAYMOUS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
AYYYY IMA GIVE U A HIGH5 MAN I ACTUALLY REALLY APPRECIATE THE REVIEW. A FEW PPL HAVE TOLD ME THAT SO IM DEFINITELY GOING TO START ADDING SOMETHING LIKE THAT AT THE END. STAY DOING YOUR THING BRO I WISH THE BEST FOR U !

Reactions: HighFive

HighFive

Reaction score
AYYYY IMA GIVE U A HIGH5 MAN I ACTUALLY REALLY APPRECIATE THE REVIEW. A FEW PPL HAVE TOLD ME THAT SO IM DEFINITELY GOING TO START ADDING SOMETHING LIKE THAT AT THE END. STAY DOING YOUR THING BRO I WISH THE BEST FOR U !
Thank you for your words of encouragement! Zaymous, you got my support! Best of luck to you :)

Reactions: ZAYMOUS