Network that offers comissions for more than a year on recruited channels?

promo25

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Long story short, I wanted to start a subnetwork and built a list with around 70 channels with great content and views that weren't partnered with a network or adsense. As you may know subnetworks are no longer allowed on YouTube, but I still can be a recruiter.

The thing is, most networks offer a percentage of the earnings for one year only. But I want to earn a percentage forever or for a longer period, because one year is nothing and referral programs outside of youtube usually offer lifetime comissions.

I couldn't find a network that offers a period longer than a year, and most of them don't show their referral info so you have to sign up or email them to know.

Does anyone know of a network with a referral program that lasts more than a year?

Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong place to post

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the YouTube Networks and Partnerships forum. Can you please clarify your question? I'm a little confused... Are you looking for a network that has a binding contract that lasts forever? I personally think that would be a dangerous contract to sign...

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi everyone,
Long story short, I wanted to start a subnetwork and built a list with around 70 channels with great content and views that weren't partnered with a network or adsense. As you may know subnetworks are no longer allowed on YouTube, but I still can be a recruiter.

The thing is, most networks offer a percentage of the earnings for one year only. But I want to earn a percentage forever or for a longer period, because one year is nothing and referral programs outside of youtube usually offer lifetime comissions.

I couldn't find a network that offers a period longer than a year, and most of them don't show their referral info so you have to sign up or email them to know.

Does anyone know of a network with a referral program that lasts more than a year?

Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong place to post
I am looking for recruiters like you. I tried to create a thread here but it seems that I wasn't allowed, just yet. Check out my email together with my website under my YouTube channel. Please don't PM me, I can't access the messages yet.

Last edited:

promo25

Reaction score
I've moved this to the YouTube Networks and Partnerships forum. Can you please clarify your question? I'm a little confused... Are you looking for a network that has a binding contract that lasts forever? I personally think that would be a dangerous contract to sign...
Not a contract that lasts forever but a recruiter program that pays the recruiter a percentage of the earnins forever or for a period longer than 1 year. If I refer someone and they stay with the network for 3 years I will get a comission during those three years.

Hope this makes it clear.[DOUBLEPOST=1468782249,1468782057][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am looking for recruiters like you. I tried to create a thread here but it seems that I wasn't allowed, just yet. Check out my email together with my website under my YouTube channel. Please don't PM me, I can't access the messages yet.
I sent you an email

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Not a contract that lasts forever but a recruiter program that pays the recruiter a percentage of the earnins forever or for a period longer than 1 year. If I refer someone and they stay with the network for 3 years I will get a comission during those three years.

Hope this makes it clear.[DOUBLEPOST=1468782249,1468782057][/DOUBLEPOST]
I sent you an email
I replied to your email. Hit me up for questions and clarifications. As I've said in the email, I'm open to suggestions and negotiations to your liking. I'll be waiting for your reply.