* Need your feedback on this Yummy Dish

WokingWithWill

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,

I always wonder if anyone would actually follow recipes online.
Would you try to do a recipe like this?
Is the video too long?
Anything I can change that to improve?

Thanks a bunch!!

joannavlogs

Love always wins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That looks awesome!! Would love to make it. And I've subscribed to your channel, I love trying to make stir fry food and this will help immensely!

Just a bit of feedback, some of the longer pieces of text might need to stay a bit longer, just to avoid people having to pause maybe.

Also some scenes could be shortened, like waiting for the broccoli to cook etc just to make it snappier.

But overall really enjoyed watching. And thanks for the tip with the chop stick checking the heat!

Reactions: WokingWithWill

WokingWithWill

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That looks awesome!! Would love to make it. And I've subscribed to your channel, I love trying to make stir fry food and this will help immensely!

Just a bit of feedback, some of the longer pieces of text might need to stay a bit longer, just to avoid people having to pause maybe.

Also some scenes could be shortened, like waiting for the broccoli to cook etc just to make it snappier.

But overall really enjoyed watching. And thanks for the tip with the chop stick checking the heat!
Thanks for the useful tip. I will try to implement those ideas on my upcoming videos.

Reactions: joannavlogs