Voice Acting Need Voice Actor for Destiny Machinima Project

CMachinima

So, I've been working on a Destiny machinima project called Crota's Bane. It will be about an hour and 20-25 minutes when it's finished, and it's about a team of six Guardians who go on a quest to kill the Godlike monster Crota after he slaughtered an army of Guardians. It's almost finished and we've released a trailer, but we are missing a voice actor for one of the characters. The one we are missing is Toland the Shattered (male). Toland is voiced in the game, so if anyone could mimic that, that would be great. If you don’t feel you can copy it, feel free to go with whatever you want. (I would post a link to the voice, but the website won't let me.)

Audition Lines for Toland:

1. In the Ascendant Plane, The Sword-Logic rules all. The greatest authority there is a sword made sharp by millennia of use.

2. The Oversoul throne, the Apex of Crota's power. This is his world, and if you die here, you stay dead. So be ready.

3. I need to know the song, and you cannot stop me.

Please email all auditions to destinymachinima1@gmail.com in any file format. All auditions must be sent in by 10:00 BST on Saturday 1st July 2017. Also note that the script is quite substantial and Toland has the most lines in the movie. As a final point, I released a trailer so you can see what the finished project might look like-just search YouTube for "Crota's Bane Trailer".

Back