Gaming need some funny a** people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakarainic

Reaction score
hey I'm Baka I'd like to collab with some quality youtubers. (not often uploading but quality) I do gaming and I play about everything (I'm pc) My content isn't based on the gaming but more on the improv and just shooting the st. My favorite humor is dark stuff and while playing I want you to be ok with talking st about the others (its not serious) I do have to note that I am socialy awkward and sometimes not the most talkative person. but if we get something going and we know each other well we can make some great things. -inspiration: fitz swaggersouls -games I play, csgo, vrchat, r6 (and just anything small and fun is fun too) -my style I just subtitle the video and add some weard stuff I'm looking forward to playing see you soon - baka (discord Bakarainic#7619) ps. I live in the uk (wales) pss. requirements: ok mic, can play often, not a to high pitched voice

LogicEye

Reaction score
Yo, tried sending a friend request on discord, but doesn't seem to work... Add me Andreas#4050 and we can talk a bit more? :)
Edit... Gosh that smiley looks weird

Grifn4ge

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
heyo was wondering if you wanna try collabing sometime my discord is grifn4ge#9337 feel free to hit me up

Bakarainic

Reaction score
Yo, tried sending a friend request on discord, but doesn't seem to work... Add me Andreas#4050 and we can talk a bit more? :)
Edit... Gosh that smiley looks weird
ok[DOUBLEPOST=1539451393,1539451373][/DOUBLEPOST]
heyo was wondering if you wanna try collabing sometime my discord is grifn4ge#9337 feel free to hit me up
ok[DOUBLEPOST=1539451493][/DOUBLEPOST]u sure its correct your discord?

Nord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dude, i make videos, I'd love to try something out
Dm me here or at skeletor696969 @ gmail . com

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't visited the forums in over 6 weeks, so I've locked this to prevent confusion about active collaboration threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.