Need some constructive criticism

getrektson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey guys my channel is wpcorley02 I make comedy videos on YouTube. If anyone would like to it would be great if you would watch a few videos and give me some advice/criticism on my channel.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5z7MvbSC_D7Zd0YQ2V2Qpw
That is my channel
Hey man, Take my advice with a grain of salt, cause I mostly do gaming videos and am a relatively small channel. I am going to assume your here to improve and find actual criticism. Firstly, I was actually entertained, and chuckled a little bit. but from first impressions, i'm really chuckling at a kid and his skit. its cute. and don't get me wrong I actually enjoyed your skit. I recommend looking up some SEO (search engine optimization) topics, it'll help your videos be found much easier. Also, think about using this forum or sub reddits as an avenue to improve through your posts, but remember to give them back (critique others, and help them improve). We are a community and its aim is helping out those who join it. There is plenty more to say, but your content is definitely amusing. Also, keep in mind, that you make videos to have people get a laugh and not fully for self interest, it'll help your channel grow bigger down the road. I'll stop there as SEO is a very big topic, and if I happen to see your post again on a later date, we can chat more about other improvements. Good luck! Hang in There!

Wpcorley02

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian
Hey man, Take my advice with a grain of salt, cause I mostly do gaming videos and am a relatively small channel. I am going to assume your here to improve and find actual criticism. Firstly, I was actually entertained, and chuckled a little bit. but from first impressions, i'm really chuckling at a kid and his skit. its cute. and don't get me wrong I actually enjoyed your skit. I recommend looking up some SEO (search engine optimization) topics, it'll help your videos be found much easier. Also, think about using this forum or sub reddits as an avenue to improve through your posts, but remember to give them back (critique others, and help them improve). We are a community and its aim is helping out those who join it. There is plenty more to say, but your content is definitely amusing. Also, keep in mind, that you make videos to have people get a laugh and not fully for self interest, it'll help your channel grow bigger down the road. I'll stop there as SEO is a very big topic, and if I happen to see your post again on a later date, we can chat more about other improvements. Good luck! Hang in There!
Thanks for the advice il be sure to check out how to make my SEO better.