**need** ideas for funny public pranks and public videos!!

Cam Kirkham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone! Im going to start doing pranks on my channel and funny public videos! I want to hear of some funny things i could do in public which you think would be great for a video! All ideas welcome whether its a prank, a question to ask people or general funny things to do in public at for instance a shopping centre, city centre anything! thanks!!

KnightTerroors

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i can suggest a youtuber that you may gain some ideas or inspiration from, he is mediocrefilms, he does funny public videos and isnt one of those hated youtubers, by that i mean he doesnt take things too far, you know? just subtle comedy things, i really enjoy his content, he does have some videos that i personally have died from laughter at.

Reactions: Cam Kirkham

Cam Kirkham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i can suggest a youtuber that you may gain some ideas or inspiration from, he is mediocrefilms, he does funny public videos and isnt one of those hated youtubers, by that i mean he doesnt take things too far, you know? just subtle comedy things, i really enjoy his content, he does have some videos that i personally have died from laughter at.
Thanks man really appreciate the reply ill check him out now and hopefully gain some ideas!!

KnightTerroors

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thats cool, let me know if it helped you at all and if it was the kind of thing you was looking for? i know he has a variety of things there, i think he has 2 channels or more, but one of them is like his main channel where most of his public videos are, i think the other is for extras, bonus and other content.

Cam Kirkham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thats cool, let me know if it helped you at all and if it was the kind of thing you was looking for? i know he has a variety of things there, i think he has 2 channels or more, but one of them is like his main channel where most of his public videos are, i think the other is for extras, bonus and other content.
yeah man its given me some ideas for what other public videos i could do as the ones I've watched have had me laughing :) Really appreciate it thanks! Also just checked out your channel and gave your horror story video a like! Good luck with the channel!

Reactions: KnightTerroors

KnightTerroors

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
no problem, awesome that i could help you out, and thanks for that, good luck with your upcoming videos, im sure il see you around, i will be interested to see what you come up with

Reactions: Cam Kirkham