Animation (Need help) Survivors Animated Original YouTube series.

Would you watch this?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• This sounds amazing! Hell yeah!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Hey guys my name is Rozcoe. I am creating my very own animated web series on YouTube called "Survivors." What I am looking for is concept artists, background artists, musicians for background and battle music and much more. I'm not just looking for professionals, so if you're somewhat good, then this can be a great first step.

Now here are some things you should know.

Sadly I cannot pay for services. Sorry if that was what you were looking for.

This is planned to be a long project and it has 6 seasons in total. So if all goes well, this can become a well paying job and a job that'll last for a long time.

This is the perfect chance to learn and grow, also you could always use this animation as a reference for future jobs.

Names of those who help will be added to the outro with links to their appropriate YouTube channels. (I would like to have actual names. I'm aiming for this to be legit.)

Now let me tell you a little about the story.

The story focuses on a 17 yr old male. His name is Edwin. Edwin lives in a city surrounded and protected by 3 main walls. (Yes, just like Attack on Titan.) However Edwin is not safe like everyone else behind the walls. He is being hunted by the Council. Specifically a member of the council, his name is Albert.
Albert wants Edwin because of his special ability and ties to the plague outside. Edwin however escapes and manages to meet a group called Survivors. Their leader is Carlos. Carlos takes Edwin in and eventually reveals the threat. A Wicked named Ramiro.

That is all I'm going to share, but if this sounds interesting enough that you would like to be a part of it, then comment, dm me or we can talk on Skype.

Thank you for reading all this if you got this far and have a great day.

Last edited:

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Btw you youtube link doesnt work

Seems like a great project however offering money “if it goes well“ is one of those things that is a big Problem in the creative world because many dont understand the value of that work. I am sure that wasnt your intention but do you have a sketch of your idea to show those you want to “hire“ ? :)

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Btw you youtube link doesnt work

Seems like a great project however offering money “if it goes well“ is one of those things that is a big Problem in the creative world because many dont understand the value of that work. I am sure that wasnt your intention but do you have a sketch of your idea to show those you want to “hire“ ? :)
It wasn't my intention but you are right. As for a way to show my work, I do.

youtube
.com/user/E3Labs

Hopefully that link works. If not, try this one

castingcall
.club/projects/survivors-b8248e0c-de89-4806-b7f1-6b6e55f73471

The first leads to my channel on YouTube. The second is to the website I'm using to find voice actors to fill the roles. On the second website I have a video of the animation style.

I had to put spaces between the links because you can't post links on replies. :/

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I hope you find a way to put out a quality show ...

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Well I hope you find a way to put out a quality show ...
Thank you. I hope so too. All I need is the help. Sadly I can't do everything myself, if I tried, I'd never finish. (A single 5 min episode is over 5,000 frames.)