Commentary Need Co-Host for podcast

Frequency

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hello! i am looking for someone (can be more than one) to talk about pretty much anything.

Musixiem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey Frequency, I'd be up to discuss this with you. I have a high quality microphone, and can surely find topics to talk about. You can either shoot me a message here, or you can E-mail me. My E-mail is evanchristie18@gmail.com

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Can you tell me a bit more about your podcast?

I have a background in audio editing and audio engineering and have a backlog of interviews/podcasts that can be found on my channel.

Reactions: Frequency

DaTooL110

Reaction score
Still looking for people to do this with? If you are, let me know. I've been trying to find people to start a podcast with as well.

Reactions: Musixiem

Chemistification

Reaction score
I'm in for producing a podcast with you guys if you are still looking for a co-host. Ive got the gear e.g. decent mic and have some ideas. Let me know if you are still after someone. Thanks

Reactions: DaTooL110

DaTooL110

Reaction score
I'm in for producing a podcast with you guys if you are still looking for a co-host. Ive got the gear e.g. decent mic and have some ideas. Let me know if you are still after someone. Thanks
Hey there, I'm still looking for people that are interested in doing a podcast. Can you add me on Skype? If you search for - bigpoppathedd@gmail.com you should find me. Hope to hear from you soon!

Frequency

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
whats ur skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1494021856,1494021714][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you tell me a bit more about your podcast?

I have a background in audio editing and audio engineering and have a backlog of interviews/podcasts that can be found on my channel.
Its random stuff, no script needed. Just email me if ur down. sannymanichi@gmail.com