Services Need an intro?

Noah18

Reaction score
Hey this is Chizno I commented on your video and I was wondering if you could make me an intro. I want the colors to be blue and black with maybe some guns on the sides of my name with some wings or something like that. If you could do this for me I would be so grateful. Thanks

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey this is Chizno I commented on your video and I was wondering if you could make me an intro. I want the colors to be blue and black with maybe some guns on the sides of my name with some wings or something like that. If you could do this for me I would be so grateful. Thanks
Yea, sure i'll make one for you!

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That’s fine no worries at all enjoy your vacation
Done with your intro!

(it's located on my youtube channel with a download link)

I did what I thought was best for your channel. If you want it re-done there's going to be a price because it took me awhile.

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Cool Thanks!
UPDATE: I WILL HAVE YOUR INTRO MADE BY 4/14

(taking a break from the computer)[DOUBLEPOST=1523482603,1523482562][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE: I WILL HAVE YOUR INTRO MADE BY 4/14

(taking a break from the computer)[DOUBLEPOST=1523482625][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cool Thanks!

(taking a break from the computer)

Noah18

Reaction score

(taking a break from the computer)[DOUBLEPOST=1523482603,1523482562][/DOUBLEPOST]

(taking a break from the computer)[DOUBLEPOST=1523482625][/DOUBLEPOST]

(taking a break from the computer)
Ok

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Eh why not ill take and intro anything with sheep its your creative choice my boi if you're still offering that is.:3
YOUR INTRO IS DONE!!!!

It's on my channel if you want to check it out![DOUBLEPOST=1523655135,1523653734][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have been trying to make an intro and have made a few for my channel, but they aren't ever very good. I am a new youtuber so i am still learning everything. I would definitely be interested. I just want something simple. Kind of like a few seconds of my name flying in or floating in from the back that says "Eddie From Ohio" and then it fades out into "Like, subscribe and share" then that fades away and then it says "Multiple Video Uploads Every Day". With maybe some dance or electronic music from beginning to end. No lyrics in the music, just something upbeat.
YOUR INTRO IS DONE!!!

It's on my channel if you want to check it out![DOUBLEPOST=1523656096][/DOUBLEPOST]
YOUR INTRO IS FINISHED

Here's the problem, the thing I suck at with sony vegas is using other objects besides text inside an intro like you wanted wing's for example and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get it done so I improvised and I hope you enjoy!

It's on my channel if you want to check it out!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Done with your intro!

(it's located on my youtube channel with a download link)

I did what I thought was best for your channel. If you want it re-done there's going to be a price because it took me awhile.
Heyy man, Yeah looks great but could i just have the writing changed round please Unboxing Reviews, Challenges and Music Covers

Thanks man

Noah18

Reaction score
YOUR INTRO IS DONE!!!!

It's on my channel if you want to check it out![DOUBLEPOST=1523655135,1523653734][/DOUBLEPOST]

YOUR INTRO IS DONE!!!

It's on my channel if you want to check it out![DOUBLEPOST=1523656096][/DOUBLEPOST]

YOUR INTRO IS FINISHED

Here's the problem, the thing I suck at with sony vegas is using other objects besides text inside an intro like you wanted wing's for example and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get it done so I improvised and I hope you enjoy!

It's on my channel if you want to check it out!
Dude thank you so much and also what did you want in return for this