Gaming Need a youtube Friend!

Hey man im 17 and im super interested in collabing and making a friend doing so would love to play and have fun times with you if interested add me on skype: Paul_19991

Hey, I'd be interested in buddying up and making some videos, although, I am relatively very small, 16 years old but pretty mature on the age. I'm just starting back off from my Hiatus and reboot of my channel so at the moment it is blank but, if you'd be interested and think the games match up and we could collaborate then you can add me on Skype @ VoltikSuspense

PC Games: CoD:WaW (Custom Zombies), Speedrunners, Gmod, CS:GO, Starbound, Cube World, Minecraft, Dead Realm, Payday: The Heist, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Battleblock Theater, and I plan on buying more soon.

PS4 Games: CoD:Bo3, CoD:AW, Minecraft, Rocket League, GTA: V (possibly), Dying Light, and I plan on buying more as well.

Just like i said looking for some youtubers to feature me on there channel and in return i will feature them on mine trying to help get eachother noticed by more people!

Back