Gaming Need a youtube Friend!

Hey guys looking for someone around the age of 17+ to make youtube videos with even if its just to chat with! I play most pc games if i dont have it i can buy it lol. Im 22 years old and if you want check out my channel and we can go from there!

hey hows it going man the more friend the better i always say lol[DOUBLEPOST=1450247859,1450247303][/DOUBLEPOST]followed you on twitter btw :) hmu if you want

hey bro would love to get involved with you but your link doesn't work ^^ You may want to sort that out, Go onto your page and if you do not have a custom url it'll be a whole bunch of numbers instead like mine xD

hey man if u can do league of legend videos with me surely come abroad the more the merrier :)
Will be looking forward to all of ur gud responses do subscribe to me pls

Hey Bro! Lurkin through your channel and im liking it lol If you need people to chill/play with im always down. Check me out and tell me what you think. I'm rebooting my channel right now, and i just got my first new video up, but i've got a little experience working with people in the past. Hit me up if you want, im 24, nearly 25 pretty much a grown boy lol Im a big gamer and a kid at heart, but you know how that goes lol

Back