DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!

So I recently hit the almighty 100 subscribers! HOORAY! :D

But with that also comes something I've been looking forward to for a long time. My own, custom little place on YouTube, my URL.

But I've been struggling a lot with what to choose since it's a one and done kinda thing... ya feel me?

So my channel is a bit of a personal channel where I post different kind of entertaining and fun videos about me! My channel name at the moment is 'DUNCAN' but that doesn't work well being a small YouTuber since there is absolutely NO WAY you'll end up in the search results.

Therefor I've started thinking about some names BUT I didn't post here to just let you know I'm thinking of some names... no I want your help!

Do you have any channel name or at least channel URL ideas?

Some things I came up with:
-DuncanTeege
-ItsDuncan (As channel URL, maybe name change)
-IamDuncan (As channel URL, maybe name change)
-DuncanDaily (Now this one would be so frickin' cool, but I can't post daily at the moment. WHYYYYY)
-DuncanDutch (As channel URL, maybe name change... but I don't really like it because I kinda want to get rid of my dutcheyness :p )

What are your thoughts?

Thank you for reading!

-Duncan

Last edited:

Meli the Speli

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really like ItsDuncan, DuncanDaily is good too but since you won't be uploading daily for now I think ItsDuncan is cooler

Reactions: DuncanT

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like ItsDuncan, DuncanDaily is good too but since you won't be uploading daily for now I think ItsDuncan is cooler
Thank you Meli the Speli, I liked ItsDuncan a lot too... but unfortunately I just realised that that's already taken! :(

Reactions: Meli the Speli

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I still don't know what to do...

This feels like the hardest decision in my entire life haha

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, I think I'm going to go for "Duncan Teege". It's my first name with a part of my last name and it looks like it's American. Any thoughts or...?

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, I think I'm going to go for "Duncan Teege". It's my first name with a part of my last name and it looks like it's American. Any thoughts or...?
ItsDuncan was cool, but there is a trend to use your name as your channel name, so "Duncan Teege" will fit well with that. Either option would work well.

Reactions: DuncanT

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ItsDuncan was cool, but there is a trend to use your name as your channel name, so "Duncan Teege" will fit well with that. Either option would work well.
Yeah, I noticed that trend! I just want to get it right you know, since I've been given the ability to get a custom URL :)

danyatm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
ItsDuncan- real cool like punch of professional boxer ;), imho sure