My youtube revenue have not been transferred to my adsense after passing threshold

starchris

Reaction score
Hello guys am having a problem on my youtube channel. I have over $100 in my account since January and uptill now it have not been transferred to my adsense account. I have linked my adsense acc with my youtube I have verified my account, have over 1000 subs with over 4000 legit watch time and I still don't know why I haven't received my earnings till date please help me guys...

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello guys am having a problem on my youtube channel. I have over $100 in my account since January and uptill now it have not been transferred to my adsense account. I have linked my adsense acc with my youtube I have verified my account, have over 1000 subs with over 4000 legit watch time and I still don't know why I haven't received my earnings till date please help me guys...

I suggest you contact YouTube support and ask them. Only they know your case and only they can give you an accurate answer. :)

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is that watch time hours or watch time minutes? Also are you sure that you linked your YouTube account to your adsense account?

starchris

Reaction score
Is that watch time hours or watch time minutes? Also are you sure that you linked your YouTube account to your adsense account?
it's hours and am sure I linked my acc with adsense[DOUBLEPOST=1519942095,1519942066][/DOUBLEPOST]
I suggest you contact YouTube support and ask them. Only they know your case and only they can give you an accurate answer. :)
Please how do I contact them?

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it's hours and am sure I linked my acc with adsense[DOUBLEPOST=1519942095,1519942066][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please how do I contact them?
Ok, You go to your profile pic on youtube, then help, then need more help to email them.

Edit: just remembered something, are you sure that you're in the program yet, they do need to manually approve your channel and that takes a bit of time.

Reactions: Crown