• Maybe

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack Walker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey there I'm Jack, my channel is: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC7XNJvS5z7K1N1Bku6_cSxQ

I've been on YouTube since November now, I have 43 subscribers, what so you think of my channel on the whole? Are my videos engaging? Are my thumbnails good? Any responses would be great thanks!

Also I would love to meet some other teenagers doing the same thing as me! That would be great to share feedback and support each other's channels.

Thank you for any feedback!

CTReactions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The following is a review of your "Welcome" video:
Can I just say that it's not easy starting out on YouTube, especially for a kid of your age but wow your confidence is amazing. I also loved your very upbeat intro and your grammar was very good and professional too which is important for YouTubers to have. Your voice was clear but I feel that it could be a bit louder or at least quieten down the background music a little bit as it kind of disturbes the volume balance and in a vlog, we want to hear your voice more than the background music, however it's still good to have that there.

Thumbnails:

Your thumbnails aren't just a snap of a part of your video and you've clearly made them yourself or with a program of some sort, even such as paint which is good because it shows you're unique and commited.

Jack Walker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The following is a review of your "Welcome" video:
Can I just say that it's not easy starting out on YouTube, especially for a kid of your age but wow your confidence is amazing. I also loved your very upbeat intro and your grammar was very good and professional too which is important for YouTubers to have. Your voice was clear but I feel that it could be a bit louder or at least quieten down the background music a little bit as it kind of disturbes the volume balance and in a vlog, we want to hear your voice more than the background music, however it's still good to have that there.

Thumbnails:

Your thumbnails aren't just a snap of a part of your video and you've clearly made them yourself or with a program of some sort, even such as paint which is good because it shows you're unique and commited.
Thank you so much for your feedback. In my more recent videos I do tend to have no background music, or Make it more quiet. Thank you though!

Reactions: CTReactions