My pc has been broken and I'm loosing subs

sphamedia

I've Got It
Hey guys, sorry ive not been posting, my hard drive burned out and ive not been online, but thats my problem, my channel is dying and im scared i loose all the work ive put in this year, ive lost subs and my views are flat lining, does anyone have any advice on how to damage control? i missing halloween and i had big plans, im freaking out, i can even launch my hashtag event :(

I'd advise you to get a new computer but in the meantime try taking your videos to new places to get fresh eyes on them

Hey guys, sorry ive not been posting, my hard drive burned out and ive not been online, but thats my problem, my channel is dying and im scared i loose all the work ive put in this year, ive lost subs and my views are flat lining, does anyone have any advice on how to damage control? i missing halloween and i had big plans, im freaking out, i can even launch my hashtag event :(
Buy a new harddrive and make sure you get a supply of uploaded videos next time. You could put a tiny video from your cellphone up saying that your computer broke down and you'll be back in a week?

Ive sent the pc out, i should get it back tomorrow with 5 tb spread out over 4 drives as back ups and stuff, cause a pritty penny lol, i just hope i can make 3 or four before halloween, do you know anywhere i could promote my stuff for fresh eyes? and i want to make a video to explain but i cant show my face :/

I had my hard disc burn out on me... I couldnt upload or record anything for 2 weeks or so until my new hard disc arrived. Not to mention I almost lost all my files and information on it... A thing you can try to do is borrow a laptop or a PC to try and upload the videos.

I had my hard disc burn out on me... I couldnt upload or record anything for 2 weeks or so until my new hard disc arrived. Not to mention I almost lost all my files and information on it... A thing you can try to do is borrow a laptop or a PC to try and upload the videos.
Thats a bummer,i got a borrow of my gfs laptop but the disc drives gubbed so no editing software lol, and as for files, i lost a folder that had every nice comment i ever got that i was going to use for my 100 sub special, im at 97 now and i donno what to do xD

Make an update video and explain the situation as fast as possible.

Get to a computer, somewhere. Or use your phone to quickly upload a video. Make people aware of the fact that the quality of that specific video is terrible (without editing, poor audio and video from phone), then it should be fine ;)

That sucks man! hopefully you get your computer back in a timely manner. The same thing sort of happened to me. When i moved my internet was out for two weeks! Lucky it was only my internet so i could go to a local coffee shop, or upload at work. Sorry man. As long as your content is good, and you let your viewers know what happen youll be fine.

Use a program like iMovie on your iPhone or similar on android and do videos from your phone, that's how I originally did my vlogs. Works fine :)

Back