My First Video In A While (For beauty lovers!)

Basically, I like it.

• Total voters

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

I haven't made a video in months! So I'm back at it. I'm a little rusty so I'd like to ask you if you find this type of beauty unboxing video entertaining. Would a voiceover improve this type of video? (I do apologize that things move faster than intended- I'm working with a new program as well).

All suggestions for improvement are welcome! I love to stay creative but I also enjoy the beauty side of YouTube. Let me know how you think these things are meshing together.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
This is awesome! I love the style of the video, I've not seen anything like this, specifically, before!
It is a lliiiittle fast paced, Maybe you could have a little more detail of each product, or a swatch/demo of it maybe? Idk, I just felt like I kept missing things LOL
I do really like the way this is done though, I like the fact it's a short but sweet video too

Also, I checked out your Fab faves video, and damn your camera quality is nicee... what camera do you use?! +your doge is also very nice.

Reactions: ColletteisaBear

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is awesome! I love the style of the video, I've not seen anything like this, specifically, before!
It is a lliiiittle fast paced, Maybe you could have a little more detail of each product, or a swatch/demo of it maybe? Idk, I just felt like I kept missing things LOL
I do really like the way this is done though, I like the fact it's a short but sweet video too

Also, I checked out your Fab faves video, and damn your camera quality is nicee... what camera do you use?! +your doge is also very nice.

Hi! Thanks so much for the feedback! I've been hearing about it being a little fast paced so I think you're right- I should probably slow it down just a tad and add some more detail on the next one. I think some of my issue is involving more detail- I get a little caught up in the perfection of it all that I'm scared to just talk and be myself :(. I think on the Feb Faves video I used a Canon 70D if I remember right. I downgraded recently and now I use a t6i.

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

Vycemor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I am not a super beauty lover but just the fact that u did stop motion made me smile :)! Good for you really! So nice! Love lil stop motions!

Freshcutky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Definitely agree about slowing down some. However, the stop motion is awesome. Nice to see something a little different :)

MrAndrewFitzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
love the stop motion, its super fast tho, try slowing it down give the person watching time to read what it is you are showing without having to pause it and then give a little more time for people that are slow readers. i personally would do a voice over saying what each product is and what it does? i think the video would be a perfect intro promo piece for instagram to get people to your longer form video