My First Travel Based Short Film - 1500 views in 24 Hours

TATWWK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Guys,
After a month of preparation, watching 100s of videos, learning different kinds of transition, learning to fly my new drone, finally I manged to complete my first short film based on travel theme but with a big message.

I have crossed more than 1500 views within 20 hours of uploading the video on youtube and have been getting rave reviews from all over the social media. This is very motivating to keep making such short films.

But over here I am specifically looking for some constructive criticism from fellow youtubers or film makers who share same niche as mine.

Looking forward to hear back from you all !!

Reactions: Austerpower

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
A bit of a cliche subject but the transitions are breathe taking. Only thing is your mic quality wasn't always the best but for your first short film, it is definitely impressive. Congrats. Just note this section is specifically for general reviews like thumbnails, branding, and channel quality, so be careful as a moderator may think you are indirectly advertising and circumventing the video section (since it needs VIP).

TATWWK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks mate. Completely agree, I don't noticed the voice-over sound quality was not up to the mark. I recording it on my IPhone voices memo.
For my future project, I must use an external audio mic next time.

Ahh gotcha, about the thread policy :)
I respect the forum rule, if my thread is breaking any of the policies I am happy to get it deleted or move it to the correct forum.

Reactions: Austerpower

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
thanks mate. Completely agree, I don't noticed the voice-over sound quality was not up to the mark. I recording it on my IPhone voices memo.
For my future project, I must use an external audio mic next time.

Ahh gotcha, about the thread policy :)
I respect the forum rule, if my thread is breaking any of the policies I am happy to get it deleted or move it to the correct forum.
honestly don't sweat it. your intentions weren't bad and it was a big feat. I completely get why you wanted criticism.