My First Business inquiry. How to respond?

Bombiebru

Hey guys so I do mostly beauty and fashion on my channel. Well I got an email today from a company called stylewe asking me to do a review. I'm super excited since this is my first one but I am not sure how to respond. I would like to do it but I want to make sure they know I will be honest in my review and I guess I don't know what is standard for something like this. I'm not super big but I am growing so do I ask for free items or do I just ask for a discount? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I've never done reviews, but if someone was approaching me asking for a review of the product, I would expect it for free.

Someone did ask me to review a product once and they were offering a $300 item for free. I've had a few other items offered to me as well, but it hasn't been the focus of my channel.

the main thing to remember is that there is a possibility of being biased because they have reached out to you and have given you free stuff so you kinda need to be clear of that in the videos that you make but you should definitely not be paying for products if they want you to review them.

If they contact you, I would assume you get it for free. Just make sure you tell them you will do an honest review. And if you don't like it it would be better for them if you don't upload the video at all i think....

Thanks for the advice. I will for sure be using these suggestions. I just want to make sure I do this right lol. Thanks again!

Back