My Editing Dilema

YourKingSkeletor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I'm working on editing a video of the Algorithm mission in Battleborn and have chopped out a fair bit so far. Basically all that is left is boss fights, hilarious dialogue, mission progression and dialogue that adds to the story but the video is still 40 minutes. I wanna chop a bit more but what is there left to scrap? Any parts of the mission you feel can be scrapped?

Berks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Maybe cut out the boring parts of the dialogue and boss fights and the mission progression?

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you leave it as one video, people might not want to watch it due to its length (people will only watch long videos from their favorite youtubers). In this case, the best thing to do is split it and find some clever way to end and start each one.

YourKingSkeletor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you leave it as one video, people might not want to watch it due to its length (people will only watch long videos from their favorite youtubers). In this case, the best thing to do is split it and find some clever way to end and start each one.
True. I'll have to see what I can do.

Reactions: daniel burgio

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like others have said your best option may be to upload it in different segments. What time did you prefer to cut it town to? 20 minutes? That's important to consider. If you wanted to cut down to anything below 25ish minutes then that might be really hard so segmentation is the way to go :(

YourKingSkeletor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Like others have said your best option may be to upload it in different segments. What time did you prefer to cut it town to? 20 minutes? That's important to consider. If you wanted to cut down to anything below 25ish minutes then that might be really hard so segmentation is the way to go :(
Working on doing so right now actually. Found a good spot to split where we were not talking so...