My channel is quite small, and its been about a year and I'm at 26 subs. I feel like I'm growing poorly. Help?

Biscuit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So first of all, my content:
Most of my content is Wii games and some Switch games. My most popular videos come from here with my Mario Kart Wii Modding series. I can't make that my only content though, as each video builds on the others crazy ideas and due to how track mods work, I can only achieve so much craziness without putting in many hours of effort finding crazier mods.
The next highest on the list is dumb videos of mostly my dog, Minecraft Parrots, and other things
My least amount of content is Minecraft content. I unlisted most of it because it doesn't work with my channel. I make a Minecraft video once every once in a while, but I mostly don't produce at all.

The next thing is that my channel tags are fine(according to TubeBuddy at least[No idea if its accurate or not])

Next, I don't do clickbait or viral things. I usually hear about viral topics 1 or 2 days after they go viral, so its really not an option.

Finally, in my channel my main focus is to optimize watch percentages. Obviously views are important, but I want to make sure that people liked my content and wanted to watch at least 40% of the way through. I am planning on raising it once I reach that goal, as my current average is 30-35%.

So I am asking the fantastic community here if you guys could help me figure out why my channel is growing slowly. Thanks to you guys, and I wish you luck.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, here's a simple tip: make it easy to find your channel, put a link under name(age) as seen under mine to the LEFT of this msg - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
My tip: Don't get hung up on analytics - focus on creating quality content that will be of use to others on a fairly regular basis. The subs will follow...