My Channel Got Demonetized (Opinion Required)

Shreeharan

Reaction score
I too have a channel. I am uploading Python videos. And now I started to uploading daily tech news. For my daily tech news, I use text to speech voice as my voice is not good for reading news. Will my channel get monetized in the future. I have 175 subscribers. I only use text to speech voice in my daily tech news videos. Rather than that, I don't use any voices. According to the YouTube monetization policies, I won't get monetized for text to speech content. Will I get monetized for the rest videos that I don't use text to speech voice. Please answer my question. This is my channel link: https://youtube.com/c/StarkIntelligence

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I too have a channel. I am uploading Python videos. And now I started to uploading daily tech news. For my daily tech news, I use text to speech voice as my voice is not good for reading news. Will my channel get monetized in the future. I have 175 subscribers. I only use text to speech voice in my daily tech news videos. Rather than that, I don't use any voices. According to the YouTube monetization policies, I won't get monetized for text to speech content. Will I get monetized for the rest videos that I don't use text to speech voice. Please answer my question. This is my channel link: https://youtube.com/c/StarkIntelligence
No one can say for sure one way or the other except to say that YouTube tends not to monetize video that use 'text to speech'. Its not impossible, but will be harder.

Reaction score
I got my channel demonetized with 600€ earned for first 15 days in a month. I thought I lost my funds, but however it is transfered to adsesne, maybe because it's earned before demonetization.

Visunion

Reaction score
that's surprising! i didn't know that you always need your own, organic voice in your videos, to be monetized!