Music Musicians on YouTube?

embajer

I'm a University media student and I'm currently creating a podcast discussing whether it is easier to become an artist in the modern era. I am looking for artists who post their music on YouTube and who would be willing to do an interview about this topic.

If not, is there any YouTube musicians who you think would be willing to talk to me about this? Thanks for any help

I'm a University media student and I'm currently creating a podcast discussing whether it is easier to become an artist in the modern era. I am looking for artists who post their music on YouTube and who would be willing to do an interview about this topic.

If not, is there any YouTube musicians who you think would be willing to talk to me about this? Thanks for any help
If you're still looking for artists, I'd be up for doing this interview. =)

I play ukulele and post various instrumental covers depending on what I am feeling. These covers range from popular pop songs to video game themes to television themes. It's a very niche audience for me but I feel as though I could eventually become big because not too many people are fully aware of the potential of the ukulele.

Definitely contact me at my email (itsukeandme@gmail.com) if my style of music is what you're looking for. I would be more than happy to participate in an interview!

Back