Music for My channel? Should i?

Razz_

Made you look didn't eye #gottem
ok ok before you move this post this time just listen. I just was wondering SHOULD I get music for my channel? I think it's a cool plus for a channel to have and adds a good sence of originality. also I was wondering where I could find/buy some custom music for my channel..... I could take the cool Genius route and make my own everything like music and intro and stuff.... Only problem ..... I'm not a genius lol. Any feed back would be great and what's ur opinions ? thx guys :D

Yo yo razz!! Well what I usually do is use music from a youtube channel called . Youtube audio. It allows you to use their music as long as you credit the author!!
But you should do what you think satisfies your needs :) good luck

Yo yo razz!! Well what I usually do is use music from a youtube channel called . Youtube audio. It allows you to use their music as long as you credit the author!!
But you should do what you think satisfies your needs :) good luck
hey man we meet again! yea i have heard of it but i want something a lil more custom i dunno. maybe ill just record by voice saying dun, dum dun dum or somthing ..meh

it may not be impossible to make your own if you are willing to try for a couple months. I did exactly that with 0 music background and had only started making music to not have copyright problems later.

it may not be impossible to make your own if you are willing to try for a couple months. I did exactly that with 0 music background and had only started making music to not have copyright problems later.
Yea copyrights is another issue that having original music avoides, maybe I'll do it I dunno

Back