Motivational group

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not sure if it's the right place to post this, but I hope it's allowed.

For the longest time I have been struggling to post regularly due to motivation, lack of ideas or other reasons. So I had enough, but I do not know where to start. So I thought it would be fun to get a motivational group of people together. The main goal is to hold each other accountable and motivated to post regularly (how often that may be for you). We could make a discord or something, but I hope there are some people who like the idea.

EDIT: link to discord. Remove the spaces from the URL, since I couldn't post the link here
https:// discord. gg/EdJcd64

Last edited:
Reactions: christielaw19

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the collaborations forum. :)

My suggestion however would be to become an active member of this forum. There are lots of enthusiastic members here all working hard towards their Youtube goals. Just being a part of this community is very motivating. :)

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Moved to the collaborations forum. :)

My suggestion however would be to become an active member of this forum. There are lots of enthusiastic members here all working hard towards their Youtube goals. Just being a part of this community is very motivating. :)
Thanks for the comment. Will definitely try to be more active on the forum :)

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi
How is it going with this group?

curiousflavor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has a discord group been created? It'll be great to have something to encourage eachother to stick with our dreams! If the group hasn't been made yet, I'm happy to get it started.

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has a discord group been created? It'll be great to have something to encourage eachother to stick with our dreams! If the group hasn't been made yet, I'm happy to get it started.
Not it hasn't yet. Didn't get a lot of responses. We could start one and just see how it goes.

Idc depends though cause I'm only recording on the weekday mornings
At the moment I'm uploading sporadically. Mostly because I do not have enough ideas to post regularly.

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alright, just made a discord group.

Feel free to share it with friends and other creators. Some things do need to be added and stuff, but hope it's alright for a start.

EDIT: For some reason I can't post the link here. I've put spaces in the URL, but if you remove those it should work:
https:// discord .gg/EdJcd64