Mother F***ing Spyro! - Spyro #1

Do you remember this game from younger days?

• Of course!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bruh, nah...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Red Thunder

Unicorn Wizard
Yes, that is indeed how I'm choosing to advertise my very first video. While this game was originally intended for children, MY video, is definitely not.

I'm playing this in my own style complete with my commentary, so join me and get a good feel of nostalgia while I talk about seemingly random crap.

It's honestly not as bad as you probably think xD

Aw mate we jammed this game as well. Great to see that it still gets the love, absolute gem from an almost forgotten age of video gaming.

Cheers mate, saw that, should be corrected.

About that hidden flight world by the way, I'd forgotten the criteria that needed to be fulfilled in order to actually get into it when we did our short playthrough. Absolute madness, I remember it blowing me away when I was something like 8 years old.

Cheers mate, saw that, should be corrected.

About that hidden flight world by the way, I'd forgotten the criteria that needed to be fulfilled in order to actually get into it when we did our short playthrough. Absolute madness, I remember it blowing me away when I was something like 8 years old.
Yeah it's fixed now. You've just got to jump on those five stepping stones and the wall comes down. That's all dude :)

Back