Most Famous Youtuber to Comment on Your Videos or Sub

Alex Goot tweeted me after he saw one of my videos! Jacob Whitsides also shouted me out/followed/subbed to me for his "Whitesider Wednesday" (70K+ subs).
 
I don't think any famous person has ever posted a comment or subscribed. But I don't really post content anymore.
 
shaycarl liked one of my videos once. Don't know who would be considered famous who is subscribed to my channel.
I don't think I have any famous people subbed to me.... Maymo has me in his circles on Google +, that's probably the most popular person who I'm in circles with. Highest subbed comment person is definitely the official Youtube GoPro channel. Like I said, with all the crazy s**t filmed with GoPro cameras, to have my video called crazy by the GoPro channel itself is like winning a trophy for me.

Here's a picture of my trophy.... They actually called it nuts...
slapshot.jpg
 
Not a Youtuber, but I made a video about the type of vocals that Skrillex has in his music and about bass sounds he makes, only to find a Tweet of Skrillex himself that he liked the videos and that it was exactly the way he had done it in his music. :)
 
The Most famous was Glozell,b4 she got famous an all,we used to chat talk about her boyfriend ,bet she ditched him too,she has no time o day for her sel and cinnamon now[DOUBLEPOST=1394683503,1394683328][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Most famous was Glozell,b4 she got famous an all,we used to chat talk about her boyfriend ,bet she ditched him too,she has no time o day for her sel and cinnamon now
[DOUBLEPOST=1394683543][/DOUBLEPOST]PS she is a still a subscriber of mine
 
A good third of my subscribers are anonymous. I like to pretend that they are all my favorite YouTubers who are waiting for me to make it so they can send me messages about collaborating. <3
 
Back
Top