Most Famous Youtuber to Comment on Your Videos or Sub

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
The GoPro channel has 1,725,536 subs and actually watched and commented on my slapshot video and called it crazy! With all of the other crazy s**t out there filmed by GoPros, this feels like I got a trophy or something, lol.

Who's the most famous Youtuber that liked your content or subbed to you?
 
I'll move this to the main YT forum :)

Congrats! - Most of my views / subs come from people who aren't necessarily creators themselves.
 
I'll move this to the main YT forum :)

Congrats! - Most of my views / subs come from people who aren't necessarily creators themselves.
Same here, I just looked a while ago and I think the sub of mine who has the most subs has 2000 subs and actually makes videos.
 
The most 'famous' YouTuber that has ever noticed my content is a channel called 'richmombusiness' (Renae Christine). She gave me a shout out in a video, and I'm pretty sure she subscribed (another channel in that name shows up in my subscribers list, but it has less subscribers)! She has around 6,700 subs at the moment.
 
Biggest sub atm is MinecraftZephir (210K subs). Other than that, Game Grumps once referred to one of my videos in an episode as fhey were talking, sending a lil view spike. Also pretty cool that Simon of Yogscast once tweeted the same video. Both stems from one you can find if searching "mlg pro minecraft yoloswag montage". So there's that :D
 
LukeConard2 (60,000 subs now ... at the time 40,000 subs ... this was before he abandoned that channel for his now more popular "Luke" channel) subbed to me way back when I first launched on vlog channel and ZOMGItsCriss (about 90,000 subs at the time) left me a nice comment after I did a video response to her Atheist video she did awhile back.
 
shaycarl liked one of my videos once. Don't know who would be considered famous who is subscribed to my channel.
 
Back
Top