Gaming Minecraft Survival Challenge [SEASON 1]

Yes bro! I am so down for this and I am available a lot! I promise I will contribute to the series as much as I can!

Yes bro! I am so down for this and I am available a lot! I promise I will contribute to the series as much as I can!
Add me on skype and we'll talk. A few people are dropping out.[DOUBLEPOST=1471137331,1471137314][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh ok when does it start because I get back from vacation tomorrow so I cant guarantee tomorrow but I can sunday

It starts once I get enough people

Hey I'm down to join in on season 1, or 2 if you decide to do another. I'll add you on skype now now. Sounds like an awesome idea!

I'm making a new series based on a challenge I have come up with. A Minecraft survival island. The way it works is we get 4 or more people to all do a let's play of this seed (1.10)

The way it works:

1) Each player is on Hard difficulty. Survival mode. When creating the world, make sure to have bonus chest on. This is important as what's in the chest will be all you have to start with.

2) You record until you die. Whoever survives the longest wins.

3)Once you die, you stop the let's play and you are out of the contest. Only play on the let's play world while recording. Do not miss a single moment, even though your clips will be edited etc.

4) The last person alive wins the challenge and the season. Their name goes down in Minecraft Island Survival history.

YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THE 1ST EVER SEASON? HMU ON SKYPE AT BMFCHAOS.

Your sub count does not matter. Just be able to record decent enough video. Once you record, send it to me on Skype.

The Survivors of Season 1:

1)OPEN
2)Alex
3)Demo
4)TheGamingJNY
5)Dorkatron
6)OPEN

[DOUBLEPOST=1470978053,1470970040][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump

Yo man. I would really like to do something like that.
Would love to join the upcoming season.
Regards
Ray

Great :) Add me on skype.

Had to remove somebody so spots are open.
Sure man. Would love to join but... Skype doesn't work for me. I've tried everything to fix it but it doesn't wanna work. I feel it's due to my network provider.
Anyways the only way I use now is Discord to communicate. So if you wanna add me on discord.
Username- RetroRay#4109
(while adding the name and the tag both have to be mentioned.)
Anyways enjoy your day.
Regards
Ray

Great :) Add me on skype.

Had to remove somebody so spots are open.

You are actually ridiculous, I think everybody in this discussion will understand my points.
I said 'I don't want to start recording until there is enough people'
What is the point of recording when it might not even kick off when no one is joining.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back