Gaming Minecraft SMP Collab!

Hey guys! So I'm thinking of doing a Minecraft SMP (RainbowSMP) for my YouTube channel! I already have a few members, but I'm having trouble finding more so I came here! Anyways, here are the requirements for the SMP.

1) You actively post on your YouTube channel

2) You have Skype, to talk to other members and for news

3) You are over the age of 11

4) You have a decent quality mic and PC/laptop

5) You can be on the server a few times per week

If you're accepted I'll add you on Skype, so be sure to add your Skype! Don't worry, we're not usually this strict, we just want to make sure we don't get any griefers. Thanks, and have a a good day guys and gals :D

Hey i'm not sure if I wanna join but can i see the world you guys are working on.
add me on Skype - Neskepticc

Hello, i'm interested in joining your SMP series but I do not have a channel yet. I am 14 and don't have a very busy schedule so I will be able to get on very often. I also have a pretty decent pc and mic.
Here is my skype: noah.tuell
If you can not reach me there, here is my email: idekyolol@gmail.com

What's your channel?[DOUBLEPOST=1469928754,1469928699][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, i'm interested in joining your SMP series but I do not have a channel yet. I am 14 and don't have a very busy schedule so I will be able to get on very often. I also have a pretty decent pc and mic.
Here is my skype: noah.tuell
If you can not reach me there, here is my email: idekyolol@gmail.com
When do you think your channel will be up?

could i join? but I don't have skype, so could i still join, or is it really important?[DOUBLEPOST=1470317079,1470316954][/DOUBLEPOST]also, i promise not to grief or troll. like legit. because, im not that kind of person. :D :p XD

Back