Gaming MineCraft Fun

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Anyone up for some MC fun or some sort of collab? Commentary, parody, machinima, voice acting, or just a random game I'm up for all of it! Only downside is that I've just recently installed MC on my laptop again, so I've been out of the loop for almost 3 years! Just fill me in if you want some kind of multiplayer server or something.

I'm 21, female, can do some okay commentary, I'm pretty free from Thursday to Saturday (they're my off days).

I'd be down to make some commentaries collabs! But I might have some audio problem because my connection sucks so there might be lag in Skype or stuff like that :O!

Anyone up for some MC fun or some sort of collab? Commentary, parody, machinima, voice acting, or just a random game I'm up for all of it! Only downside is that I've just recently installed MC on my laptop again, so I've been out of the loop for almost 3 years! Just fill me in if you want some kind of multiplayer server or something.

I'm 21, female, can do some okay commentary, I'm pretty free from Thursday to Saturday (they're my off days).
Ill be glad to play with you :)

I'm interested :) Sent a request on Skype.

Back