Gaming MineCraft Fun

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Anyone up for some MC fun or some sort of collab? Commentary, parody, machinima, voice acting, or just a random game I'm up for all of it! Only downside is that I've just recently installed MC on my laptop again, so I've been out of the loop for almost 3 years! Just fill me in if you want some kind of multiplayer server or something.

I'm 21, female, can do some okay commentary, I'm pretty free from Thursday to Saturday (they're my off days).

Reactions: Vicboss

SigmaPLUS

Hello Mineturtle.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be down to make some commentaries collabs! But I might have some audio problem because my connection sucks so there might be lag in Skype or stuff like that :O!

Reactions: Reina

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Add me up on Skype if you're interested! TifaLockheart1992

CasperEdiits

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Anyone up for some MC fun or some sort of collab? Commentary, parody, machinima, voice acting, or just a random game I'm up for all of it! Only downside is that I've just recently installed MC on my laptop again, so I've been out of the loop for almost 3 years! Just fill me in if you want some kind of multiplayer server or something.

I'm 21, female, can do some okay commentary, I'm pretty free from Thursday to Saturday (they're my off days).
Ill be glad to play with you :)

MrHeadless

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

I'm interested :) Sent a request on Skype.

Callum Handley

Overlord of hell Ruler of the monkey kingdom
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
id play :) ill add

SigmaPLUS

Hello Mineturtle.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Add me up on Skype. :) TifaLockheart1992
No f*****g way. You're from Malaysia!

I'm from Singapore! :O!

We're gonna be the best of friends! Added you on Skype :)!