Gaming Minecraft Collaboration

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi im Frost Titan Gaming.

I am a kid friendly Youtuber who is searching for positive, funny, and energetic players who post frequently. I am super easy to get along with. I create videos on Skywars, Deathruns, Modded Hide N Seek, and Roleplay. If you think im your guy to collab with, add me on discord or contact me at my email. Let me Know what you think?

Discord:Frost Titan#9778
Email: adriansampo72@gmail.com

See you soon

Last edited:

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man checked out your channel I've not uploaded anything in a while due to issues at home and personal stuff but yea. Really wanna get back into uploading again so could be a good time to do so. If you wanna do a collaboration of course :)

I believe I contacted you over on Discord so yea hope to chat soon :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi im Frost Titan Gaming.

I am a kid friendly Youtuber who is searching for positive, funny, and energetic players who post frequently. I am super easy to get along with. I create videos on Skywars, Deathruns, Modded Hide N Seek, and Roleplay. If you think im your guy to collab with, add me on discord or contact me at my email. Let me Know what you think?

Discord:Frost Titan#9778
Email: adriansampo72@gmail.com

See you soon
Hi, I sent you a friend request on discord. I am a decent sized youtuber however have not made much content for a long time, however looking to get back into it. Would love to collaborate with you. - Explosive