Meet Up/Gathering Midland Meetup! [UK]

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Hey everyone!~

So I've noticed there are quite a lot of UK people here on the forum, so I thought it might be nice to organize a meet up. This meet up is not intended to immediately film a collab together, but more for UK Youtubers to meet each other and form contacts for future collabs. So for this meet up it doesn't matter what your niche is, this is just to get to know like minded people who love filming and creating!

If you are interested, please respond down below by filling in the little questionaire. Please avoid just responding 'Sounds cool!' and not adding anything to the conversation. If you are young (below 18) please talk this over with your parents before responding. You are welcome to bring a parent or friend along as well, if it makes you more comfortable.

Code:
[b]Name:

[b]I'd like a meetup in:[/b]
October / November / December
A week day / A weekend day
A town /  A city
A public space (mall, shop, restaurant) / A rented space (convention room) / An outside space (going for a walk, park, etc)

[b]Additional remarks:[/b]

So for my own response:
Name: Carla
Home town/area: Broadway, Cotswold

I'd like a meetup in:
October or November would be nice. December might be a bit tricky for me due to work.
A week day is prefered, though I could get a day off on a weekend day as well.
I'm not a big fan of cities, especially if I have to drive in them, so a (larger) town is my preference.
I'm personally fine with any meeting place. A public space might be a bit awkward if a lot of people show up. A rented space is nice and private, though it brings along more organisation and extra costs. A park or something is fine as well, as long as the weather is good.

Additional remarks: I have a car, so I'm fine with driving an hour or so. I could even carpool, if necessary.

So everyone, please let me know if you're interested!

Hey, I have been inactive but I just got back onto this.

Name: Cheri
Home town/area: Coventry/Warwickshire but Birmingham is nearby too

I'd like a meetup in:
I'm happy with whenever, but I do work full time in the week... I have some time off in the afternoons week beginning 27th November.

Additional remarks:

If you're still interested, i'd like to meet up and potentially collab.
I'd love to do more videos that AREN'T spooky stuff and meeting people is a good way to learn that.

If you're still interested, i'd like to meet up and potentially collab.
I'd love to do more videos that AREN'T spooky stuff and meeting people is a good way to learn that.
Hey, thanks for the response, but I already kinda gave up on this n.n" I'm happy to do a meet up though! Do you have Twitter? Cause I'd like to get to know you a bit before we meet up.

I do! I just made a new one as my last one kept getting dodgy activity on it :(

My twitter is CheriGhostly :)
I am happy to chat and get to know you :)

Back