Gaming Mature (kinda) Minecraft SMP Players Needed

OfficialRPGames

Background- My friend and I have run many servers together in the past, and the issue we find is that it ends up being just us, he's not a youtuber, but I am, and we both want a community on the server of more than just us, preferably 15-20 players who are on regularly at least once every other day or so (we want progress long story short) and uploading towards a series that lasts at least 2-3 months (maybe longer...infinite possibilities)

What We're Looking For:

A mature group of people who are energetic, and preferably above 18. The age is preferred, but if you're channel is energetic and keeps people hooked, you're in. I'm not saying i'm the best, but check my channel and listen to the energy whenever i start, i try and want others to keep the energy going! (i do have my channel link working on my profile picture) We love hermitcraft and want a similar excited community!

Rules of the Server - There really are none aside from no greifing, pranks are definitely allowed just be prepared to help repair if needed. No insane pranks either. We don't ask that you upload once a day/week we just ask you're actually on and recording occasionally at worst.

How to Join:

Congrats, you've read this far. Here's how to join. Comment below with your apps, in these apps you need

Your channel name and a link to your channel (an actual link, because 50% of users haven't set up their channel links accurately on their profiles.

Age: like i said age isn't ALWAYS important, but prefered due to occasional....off-topic discussions

Are you going to be active on the channel?

What's your favorite food? (...i'm random gaming....i have to add something weird)

Once you reply, we will continue accepting people through private message into our discord server, and from there, the ip of the server. It is whitelisted, but we're fast at accepting you into the server.

Final Notes: We do use some commands, like dragon elytra drops, one person sleeping, basically things to make the game a little more fair and balanced for multiple players.

We look forward to seeing your replies! And will update this post when all spots are filled!

hi, im a girl from Belgium and i would like to join youre smp but i dont have a YouTube channel i tried but i dont have the time for it. my age at the moment is 15 but im 16 in a week. lots of people say im pretty mature if that's what youre looking for. i'm not gonna be active on my channel cuse i dont have one... but! i will be active on the server. my favorite food is sushi or pizza i can't really choose :D. i hope it isnt a to big of a problem that i dont have a channel cuse finding a smp server is really hard... i just hope to find a fun group a people that create a long lasting awesome smp season :D

greeting, silke :D

ClassyFella, I am now 19 years old, and I plan to be very active. If I had to pick a favorite food it would have to roasted turkey.
I hope to collaborate in the near future.

I am Abdullahx9000, 15 years old (almost 16) Active youtuber, always in good and funny humor an dlaught a LOT. I am interested in joining your server, collab and record together. I love Pizza. My YouTube Channel: Abdullahx9000. Link: This website dosen't allow for a link, but you will EASILY find me by typing: Abdullahx9000
If you become interested tell me right away using skype or steam: Abdullahx9000. Thanks =]

hi, im a girl from Belgium and i would like to join youre smp but i dont have a YouTube channel i tried but i dont have the time for it. my age at the moment is 15 but im 16 in a week. lots of people say im pretty mature if that's what youre looking for. i'm not gonna be active on my channel cuse i dont have one... but! i will be active on the server. my favorite food is sushi or pizza i can't really choose :D. i hope it isnt a to big of a problem that i dont have a channel cuse finding a smp server is really hard... i just hope to find a fun group a people that create a long lasting awesome smp season :D

greeting, silke :D

That's perfectly fine, not EVERYONE has to be a youtuber, i do daily uploads, but thats me, do you have a skype? we can pm more about it

ClassyFella, I am now 19 years old, and I plan to be very active. If I had to pick a favorite food it would have to roasted turkey.
I hope to collaborate in the near future.

Do you have skype or discord? we can get you set up! Love the Channel btw!

I am Abdullahx9000, 15 years old (almost 16) Active youtuber, always in good and funny humor an dlaught a LOT. I am interested in joining your server, collab and record together. I love Pizza. My YouTube Channel: Abdullahx9000. Link: This website dosen't allow for a link, but you will EASILY find me by typing: Abdullahx9000
If you become interested tell me right away using skype or steam: Abdullahx9000. Thanks =]

Skype invite sent! is it possible to use discord? the few of us on the channel have a discord channel with chat rooms/recording rooms setup for usage.

Back