Voice Acting Male/Female voice needed for a Youtube Animation Short

Rubikari

Reaction score
Hello there! I am a Spanish Youtube beginner and I need a voice for an animation short which script is almost ready. I already worked online once with a voice actor from another forum for a video, I have good expectations of this little project.

I am adapting a script for an animation short about some background story of a quite famous game. The animation style will somehow resemble the "Tale of three brothers" from Harry Potter.​
I don't really want to reveal any more data about this project to anyone except the voice actor/actress that I will work with, I am that kind of guy who doesn't talk about his projects until they are finished.

The voice I am looking for is going to be the narrator of said background story, it doesn't matter to me at all whether it is male or female, the only requirement is being a native English speaker, the accent isn't important either. Any questions about the story itself I can answer privately.

---TL;DR---

I need a native English speaker to narrate a story. Gender doesn't matter. Accent doesn't matter. Can't be underage. Bonus points if the recording is clear with no background noise or buzzing (happens to my mic always).

I would love to hear some test lines if you are interested in the project. You can use this:

"There were once three brothers who were travelling along a lonely, winding road at twilight
In time, the brothers reached a river too deep to wade through and too dangerous to swim across. However, these brothers were learned in the magical arts, and so they simply waved their wands and made a bridge appear across the treacherous water. They were halfway across it when they found their path blocked by a hooded figure. And Death spoke to them"

You may send your test recording to the following email:

Or you can just upload it here if you prefer. There is not deadline yet.

Greetings and thank you in advance!

satiricals

I've Got It
Reaction score
Can't upload it here but can definitely upload it unlisted on Youtube & emb it here :up2:

Rubikari

Reaction score
Can't upload it here but can definitely upload it unlisted on Youtube & emb it here :up2:
That would work too!

--EDIT--

I am editing this post to let you know that I have found somebody who I think will be perfect for the task. Thank you all who emailed me!

Last edited: