making videos using images from the internet with my voiceover

bassembesso

Reaction score
Hello all ♥
I need your help to find out more details about creating a YouTube channel
I am a beginner and I want to create a channel. I like to speak in the classical language, so I thought of creating a channel based on displaying successive pictures from the Internet while I make a voiceover about it.
But I am afraid that this is against the usage policy, so my channel will be deleted or I will lose my ability to profit from it through Google ads
Do you mind helping me with this matter?

asburyboss

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll be honest I'm not sure what type of channel you're making but I can give some advice even though I'm far from an expert.
If you're using images you may have to check if they're copyrighted. When I use some images it often throws up images from shutter stock and similar sites and these are copyrighted so I leave those but I think generally you can use most images, just double check.
I did a urine poor movie review channel last year and used images from the movie. I think this is allowed and no doubt as long as the images in use are not associated with anything untoward or offensive.

bassembesso

Reaction score
thanks a lot for your time and comment ♥
i think it is a better idea to change the content of the channel to not involve in copyright issues
i'm thinking about recording my gameplay and comment on with my voiceover but without showing my face
do you thing is it illegal ? or i may have Infraction form Youtube?

asburyboss

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks a lot for your time and comment ♥
i think it is a better idea to change the content of the channel to not involve in copyright issues
i'm thinking about recording my gameplay and comment on with my voiceover but without showing my face
do you thing is it illegal ? or i may have Infraction form Youtube?
I dont think this is illegal. I know there are quite a few gaming videos and they show a lot of footage but that will be different to showing a movie so go ahead.
If you're worried about copyright issues then music can be a concern.
I found when searching for copyright free music they have a lot on YouTube which is free to use . Its part of their site and a lot of it is really good .