Gaming Making a fifa group, like the sidemen!

Chough

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I'm Chough,
I would like to create a group like the sidemen who play together regularly on fifa. Me and my mate both have fifa channels and would like to collab with other youtubers and form this sort of group. If you feel we would work well together and you like the idea then get in touch. (If i don't reply comment on one of my videos - Chough)

Our Channels:
Chough and Kenchop

We are both 17 and live in Manchester, England. We make Fifa and football content. We do play other games just not on youtube unless this were to take off, where we'd create a second channel playing other games.

If you are interested please reply or comment on one of my videos.

Thanks Chough.
[DOUBLEPOST=1474582953,1474582884][/DOUBLEPOST]Chough: UCz66xPnUyMO9esu4QarrXAg
Kenchop: UC5dJ4rRRHpEddTmdDL_nClQ

Last edited by a moderator:

Airkha

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I'm interested but I haven't uploaded a lot of FIFA but I do play a lot and will be uploading FIFA 17

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi I'm Chough,
I would like to create a group like the sidemen who play together regularly on fifa. Me and my mate both have fifa channels and would like to collab with other youtubers and form this sort of group. If you feel we would work well together and you like the idea then get in touch. (If i don't reply comment on one of my videos - Chough)

Our Channels:
Chough and Kenchop

We are both 17 and live in Manchester, England. We make Fifa and football content. We do play other games just not on youtube unless this were to take off, where we'd create a second channel playing other games.

If you are interested please reply or comment on one of my videos.

Thanks Chough.
[DOUBLEPOST=1474582953,1474582884][/DOUBLEPOST]Chough: UCz66xPnUyMO9esu4QarrXAg
Kenchop: UC5dJ4rRRHpEddTmdDL_nClQ
What do you have ps4 or xbox 1?

Reaction score
Yeah man I'm interested, I commented on one of your videos. I've been looking for a group like this for a while.