• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Made it to 50,000 Subscribers!!

SteveDz

I've never made a big deal about my YouTube channel, but 50k subscribers was the last goal I had in my head. So to me I'm really glad about it lol.

My channel has been around for awhile and being about gaming, YouTube isn't always easy to work with. Always told myself I'll keep doing it as long as I'm having fun and it's still fun :D

Congratulations Steve! I just hit 50K myself at the beginning oi=December, next goal is 100K by summer 2019.
Best of luck in continuing to grow your channel!

Why 50k specifically ? Just curious. Congrats btw. That's a LOT.

As my channel grew I just had subscriber goals in my head. Thousand, 5k, 10, 20, and now 50,000. I was pretty happy when reached 20, so anything after is like a bonus to me lol

Congratulations Steve! I just hit 50K myself at the beginning oi=December, next goal is 100K by summer 2019.
Best of luck in continuing to grow your channel!

That's awesome!! Good luck to you and keep doing what you're doing :)

That’s great! But why not 100k! Keep it up

That would be great but the last two years I haven't been as consistent as I used to. During that time me and my wife had a daughter, so a lot of time went to my family. I still have time to do videos or stream, but its different. I'm not growing as much, so I just have fun with what I do. If i can get to 100k, great but not necessary.

Thanks for all of the kind words and support. I appreciate it a lot!

congrats bro 50k is a nice audience! ill be happy if I just get 500 :) hhahaha. but thats what its about just having fun. I had a gaming channel but got burned out and now just upload offroad videos for fun and if it happen then w/e just have fun with it! you on your way to 100k!

As my channel grew I just had subscriber goals in my head. Thousand, 5k, 10, 20, and now 50,000. I was pretty happy when reached 20, so anything after is like a bonus to me lol
yeah, it's kind of hard to put a limit or set a goal after a while. Obviously when you start off it's all about those round numbers, 100, 1000 views or subs... eventually it kind of loses its meaning.
Must feel really good anyways.

congratulations!
i'm curious if at any point you noticed your number of subs began to increase faster/snowball? or was it just a steady climb?

I've never made a big deal about my YouTube channel, but 50k subscribers was the last goal I had in my head. So to me I'm really glad about it lol.

My channel has been around for awhile and being about gaming, YouTube isn't always easy to work with. Always told myself I'll keep doing it as long as I'm having fun and it's still fun :D
Wow! that is a big deal! Congrats! We are 29 subs away from 1000. Its like sitting on pins and needles waiting lol.

Back