Mac or PC?

Mac or PC

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
INB4 this thread goes nasty.

I personally love Macs. They are sleek, professional, very user friendly, work amazing.. everything you need. Macs are great for editing, but when it comes to gaming, PC takes that title. I've had PCs all my life, and got my first Mac about 2 and a half years ago. I personally love it, and will never go back to a PC. I've had multiple problems with PCs, and I haven't experienced a single problem with my Mac. If you are looking for something that is going to last, more user friendly, great for editing and everything else.. get a Mac.

People are going to argue that Macs are "more expensive", and "overpriced", and that you can get a computer with the same specs for cheeper. It's not about the price. Your Mac is going to last you years, and you probably won't even have any problems with it. Most people who bash on Macs haven't even used one themselves, so don't just go by what they say.
I have a PC, never owned a Mac, but I wouldn't bash on Macs. I have heard a lot of good things about them. Heck, I just got a new iPhone recently after only having the Droid for several years. iPhone rulezz! I will never go back to Droid. So, I can see how the Mac would be a good choice.

I have a PC, never owned a Mac, but I wouldn't bash on Macs. I have heard a lot of good things about them. Heck, I just got a new iPhone recently after only having the Droid for several years. iPhone rulezz! I will never go back to Droid. So, I can see how the Mac would be a good choice.

Haha yeah a lot of people are so quick to bash on Macs because they are "overpriced" "Too expensive" "overrated", but yet.. they never even used one to know what it's like haha. It's something that drives me insane.

Haha yeah a lot of people are so quick to bash on Macs because they are "overpriced" "Too expensive" "overrated", but yet.. they never even used one to know what it's like haha. It's something that drives me insane.
Yeah, I can't bash on something I've never used LOL xD

I can only look at the pros and cons of each and make a decision. I'm actually getting ready to get a new computer for editing, and possibly gaming, and I'm leaning toward going Mac just bc I keep hearing great things about it. It's going to have to be a high performance computer though bc I'm going to sub to Creative Cloud soon. OMG just the thought of having to learn a whole new OS haha :help:

Yeah, I can't bash on something I've never used LOL xD

I can only look at the pros and cons of each and make a decision. I'm actually getting ready to get a new computer for editing, and possibly gaming, and I'm leaning toward going Mac just bc I keep hearing great things about it. It's going to have to be a high performance computer though bc I'm going to sub to Creative Cloud soon. OMG just the thought of having to learn a whole new OS haha :help:

Apple OS is actually pretty easy to learn haha. It won't take you long. It's very user friendly.

Apple OS is actually pretty easy to learn haha. It won't take you long. It's very user friendly.
Yeah, that's what I hear. I learned the iPhone in like an hour so I guess it's not gonna be a major challenge. If I can understand After Effects and Premiere Pro, I can learn a new OS. Bring it on I say! I'm not scared!! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back