Love to get some feedback on video and hosting style.

ForeverPPL

Hey everyone! I'm a snack reviewer and try to make my videos dynamic and entertaining. Love to hear what you think about my latest video and get any input on where you think I can improve. Was this entertaining to you?

This episode, we review snack from Buc-ee's the largest convenience store in the world, located here in Texas.
Self critique: maybe the giveaway was unnecessary due to my small audience.

Feel free to check out any of my other videos if you want to compare this to my other content -- not necessary though. I know you can only ask for reviews on one video per thread. Thanks in advance.

I felt like your energy level was a little low at first, but it increased as the video went on. Not sure what caused that (maybe the sugar? :) ), but I think starting off a bit more high energy (while still staying authentic) could help.

Pretty nice and interesting idea. I like it. Just keep going and everything will be fine! You've earned a subscriber

Hey again, updating the thread. I just posted a new video. This time I went for a more comedic style of hosting and I want to know if it paid off. I'd appreciate any feedback.

Back