lots of subscribers, but little views

spudfunk

Reaction score
I have noticed with every video i upload im getting less and less views in a short amount of time after uploading, it just got really bad with my latest video, not even being able to break 1000views in 8 hours, which is horrible considering i have over 100k subs, and got over 5k new subs in just the past 30days. where are all these subs going, are non of them getting my videos, does anyone know how i can fix this? It's embarrassing and jsut doesnt seem right, i used to get 1000 views in like an hour or less back when i only had around 60k subs, so whats the deal?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi,

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Upload frequency may play a part in this? IDK.... I just posted because I want to follow this thread.

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
remind subs to click the bell?

Holydoom96

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
its most likely that youtube bug where people wont see ur videos, and what not, get ur subs to follow you on social, like fb, twitter, insta all that stuff and let them know on those when you post something, so that way they will watch ur stuff even if youtube dont show them ur vids in their sub box

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
its most likely that youtube bug where people wont see ur videos, and what not,
I don't think so. Youtube has allowed a sort of featured sub thing where there is a bell next to the subscription that makes that user a priority.

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well, have you thought that it might have something to do with your content? Like people sub to you because they watch your viral video and then since the new content isn't anything similar, they just don't watch it.
Also, irregular upload schedule has a big part in that.

You can see where the subs came from in your analytics and then judge based on that.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get the same mate.
I have vids with millions of views but my new uploads usually struggle to get past a 1000 views in day 1.
Most instantly die off but every now and then 1 goes well. There seems to be no real reason why either.
So I just keep plugging away waiting and hoping for my next big hit.