Losing my mind --- PLEASE HELP

folloth

I am sure this question has been asked a million times... I have no idea why this forum doesnt have a FAQ section....

So I have my channel up and running and I want to put a subsribe link in the description of my video and annotation onto the button I created at the end of my video. But every time I click the link its says user not found or channel does not exist.

How do I get my Subscriber link???

Every website and youtube video I watch says to link this... and just add your channel name at the end. Hence my channel is VoyagerVlog.

".....youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=VoyagerVlog"

What am I doing wrong??? Not sure if this matters, I only have 5 subscribers so far...

Make an annotation, tick the "link" box and then just put the jumble of letters code for your channel that shows up when you click view channel e.g. mine is https//wwwyoutubecom/channel/UCcUSPKEpeOOL1FK1_CmNYOA just put the last bit after /channel/ and it should work

/subscription_center

Wow, this brings back 2010-past memories <3

Anyways, the new subscribe link is just your channel url with ?sub_confirmation=1 at the end of the url :U

@JingleBells So if I understand you correctly its...

youtube.com/channel/UC8iKryRx1mFMG03eZjn8ysw?sub_confirmation=1

Is that correct???[DOUBLEPOST=1451947193,1451946975][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG thank you so much!!!! ITS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously that took me over 3 hours to figure out

Back