Losing 60K+ subscribers just like that.

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

And just as it was growing AGAIN too.... (I privated 500 videos for half a year which caused me to lose thousands of subs, my growth stopped and people complained about my paranoia of getting the channel terminated, so I unprivated them a month ago and here we are)

Over 1 strike? F*** you YouTube.

I mean at least I have another crypto channel with 18K but.. I mean this hurts. I just lost my business, 2 years of my life, very personal videos. Just from livestreaming donations alone the channel had the potential to make over $1K per month if it continued the exponential growth again. Back in December when I privated the videos, it received as much as 800 subscribers in a single day.

If youtube didn't go full out... I could've easily had a channel approaching 1M. Because this isn't my first channel. But.. obviously YouTube cares so much for content creators. Oh btw, Alex Jones got banned. Some people don't like the guy, but he was obviously targeted when on the same day we got removed alongside a few other channels that were controversial. I discussed MMJ and the darknet? Discussions are legal. AND I had YouTube employees even approve my appeals before and confirm that my channel was good. Now I'm stuck waiting on the livechat support. They "suggest" waiting 24-48 hours. Well.. I suggest you stop banning content creators that are beginning to despise your platform. I've been creating youtube businesses for the past SEVEN years. Some channels as large as 500K and this is how I get rewarded?

I got 1 email about 1 strike. It was the ONLY strike. Great 3 strike policy youtube.. wow.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Have you had a previous channel banned before this one?

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you had a previous channel banned before this one?
No. I did receive a strike before on the channel but it expired and I had that video previously appealed many times and most were approved. As of yesterday, my account was clean from the settings page with no copyright / guideline strikes. And as of the past 24 hours, I've asked support through chat and they said I only received 1 strike.

If it would be about that, they would've banned my crypto youtube channel as well (alongside my backup channels AVILSD2, AVILSDProgress, etc.).

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What was the video content?
I think 3 strike or 1 severe so they deemed you to have a severe issue? Any guesses why?

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is probably the next round of things that can't appear on Youtube after Mars pulled their advertising.
If you're not Politically Correct on YT now, then you may as well not bother.
I can't imagine that the reviewers found you talking about buying things on the Darkweb as an appropriate topic.

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is probably the next round of things that can't appear on Youtube after Mars pulled their advertising.
If you're not Politically Correct on YT now, then you may as well not bother.
I can't imagine that the reviewers found you talking about buying things on the Darkweb as an appropriate topic.
It's perfectly legal though to browse and discuss, albeit maybe inappropriate for a certain aged audience. Thankfully the channel was returned though and YouTube apologized for the mistake.[DOUBLEPOST=1533921258,1533921148][/DOUBLEPOST]THANKFULLY THE CHANNEL WAS RETURNED TO ME... looks like they apologized for the mistake. BIG THANK YOU TO RUTH WHO HELPED ME RECOVER THE CHANNEL!

Woohoo. I'm overjoyed, but am a little disappointed that YouTube doesn't offer live chat to those channels under 25K subscribers. That means if you have a smaller channel, you may just be out of luck.

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

Jack McKenna

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is ****** up. I would love to have seen your videos on MMJ and the Darknet but as you said, there should be no problem discussing things... unless you were advocating medical marijuana (Even that should be okay) or advocating using the darknet (that could be a problem)