Gaming Looking to make funny/trolling in BF1 and CSGO vids.

TheRealSwizzHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

Requirements:
Im looking for a group of serious youtubers to get on and record witha few times a week.

Necessities:
- A good mic and recording software
- be over 16 (age)
- Have made enough videos (at least 15) to show that you are experieced in editting etc.

Ideally:
- Have over 100 subs but tbh, I dont care about that too much. As long as I see from your videos that you are comitted and fun. :)

What kind of vids:

I want to make short 5-10min funny moments vids on BF1 and CS, you know.. the usual. Eg. trolling in bf1 on conquest. I used to watch funny bf3 moments all the time and I feel like nobody makes funny battlefield vids anymore. Imma try and bring em back cos I love the game.

If your interested let me know and I can talk with you in more details in dms. :smug:

Thanks guys, Swizz

Last edited:

Eustaxion

Reaction score
We are a two person YouTube channel.
Do you have an age limit on who you collab with?
What is "every other day" to you?
We can only use PC games on steam as well

TheRealSwizzHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We are a two person YouTube channel.
Do you have an age limit on who you collab with?
What is "every other day" to you?
We can only use PC games on steam as well
Steam is fine. As long as ur around my age (18) is fine. And every other day to me I would say just regularly, like every second or third day[DOUBLEPOST=1483897977,1483897866][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I collab with you
Possibly. I noticed the link to ur channel doesnt work, what is the name of it?

Cancerbeater

Reaction score
Hey, just started my channel a short time with u, but would be interested in recording with u. I'd be able to record most days.

IVvy

Reaction score
Hey man, i recently restarted my youtube channel because i though it was boring recording by myself, so if i could collab with you add me on skype: Lilghop38

TheRealSwizzHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, just started my channel a short time with u, but would be interested in recording with u. I'd be able to record most days.
Hey man, i recently restarted my youtube channel because i though it was boring recording by myself, so if i could collab with you add me on skype: Lilghop38
Hey guys, would u mind linking ur channels so I can check them out?