Gaming Looking to expand with awesome people!

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! We are Gilded Phoenix Studios, we are a production group that aims to create let's plays, short films, animations, and possibly music! We are a diverse group with one goal in mind: to create and entertain. At the moment we have a team of gamers, an animation team, and an editor. We're looking to expand with devoted members who have similar goals and want to reach their dreams! If you think you want to join us then please reply to this post and we'll get back to you ASAP! We'd love to grow and create entertaining content for everyone to enjoy!

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Please stop spamming the same post repeatedly. If someone is interested they will reply to your thread.

Stop making new threads with the same copy/pasted message, just edit the thread or change the title.

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Please stop spamming the same post repeatedly. If someone is interested they will reply to your thread.

Stop making new threads with the same copy/pasted message, just edit the thread or change the title.
We're looking for specific skills of people in different channels.

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We're looking for specific skills of people in different channels.
If you're doing that, then change the post to mention that.

You don't need 3 threads with the same copy/paste message. It's spam.

You could have one thread with that message and it would have covered everything.

RegalStorm

Reaction score
I watched a couple of your videos and I'd be excited to join your group. I have been looking for a group to be with. I'm a lets-player learning to 3-d animate. I am a singer so I can help with the music aspect. I am 20 years old.

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I watched a couple of your videos and I'd be excited to join your group. I have been looking for a group to be with. I'm a lets-player learning to 3-d animate. I am a singer so I can help with the music aspect. I am 20 years old.
Great! do you have discord so we can talk?