Gaming Looking to collab with people on PC

DRAKSTER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there,

I'm looking to collab with people on Pc. I have a group of friends I play with usually. I started my channel because I feel like my friends and I have such a great time playing, that I wanted to share it with other people. I usually post funny moments. We mainly play csgo, gta, h1z1 and we've started to play bo3 as well but, we're willing to try out other games. We play just to have a fun time nothing else really, sometimes we'll get competitive but all in good fun. So just message and maybe we can make a collab happen :)

Preferably have:
A decent mic
15 or older

Last edited:

AmateurPlayer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I play GTA V, Rocket League, L4d2. Gmod, add me on skype amateurplayer123. I'm new in collaborating so you might want to check my vids first. :)

Gamerines

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey we wouldnt mind joining too sometime! We are also just a group of friends who play together and want others to share our fun!
We have one video so far, you can check it out and see if we'd make a good combination haha :)

AmateurPlayer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey we wouldnt mind joining too sometime! We are also just a group of friends who play together and want others to share our fun!
We have one video so far, you can check it out and see if we'd make a good combination haha :)
add me on skype or I'll add you on skype, Tweet me or message me. ^_^

DRAKSTER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sounds like a great idea! add me on skype or twitter and hopefully we can work something out!
skype - draksterinbed
twitter - drxkster

Last edited:

mrrandomguy466

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Oi dude, I am rebooting my channel and have Black Ops 3 which I am trying to find people to record with. Your CS:GO video was pretty funny and it would be awesome to do some Cod videos with you.
I am 17 and have a blue snowball as well as a pop filter, But I am from Australia so that could cause time problems

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I play relatively similar games to you, with the exception of GTA, and am looking specifically to play with a group of people to just play with.

I am 19, have a Blue Yeti, good internet, live on the east coast, and am planning on purchasing a TeamSpeak Server soon.

I also already added you on skype, my username is Corey.