Gaming Looking for Youtube Gamers to Play Games With

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My friend and I are looking for other YouTube gamers to play with. We play games from console to PC. Here are some requirements.

1. Age Requirements 20- 25

2. Have a good microphone.

3. No racial or homophobic language.

4. Have fun and don't take games too seriously.

5. Don't be shy

We can talk on Skype to talk more.

CptSuspense

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there mate. I'd definitely be interested in playing some PC games with you. Although I'm 16, but grew up with brothers in their 20's so I grew up with old school NES and SNES games and act much more mature than my age along with a deeper voice that causes people to think I'm about 23 or so. The games I play are an assortment of FPS games, indie games, platformers, and any other game that gains my interest. At this point since my Channel revamp I only have one actual gameplay video recorded in 1080p w/ 60fps but I will most likely only record from now on in 1080p 30fps due to uploading time. You can check out my Steam Games at "CptSuspense" and check for similar games; WaW, Gmod, CSGO?

I fit near to all your requirements with quality footage, microphone, and do not speak racially or homophobic and if my age doesn't matter much if you give my maturity and non-squeaker voice a chance I'll assure you'll think differently about me being 16. Asides that my Skype is CptSuspense and you can contact me there if you'd like to.

smashcrafttv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hello im 23 and i would definitely be interested in collabing with you i have a great HD audio/video setup

Reactions: Michael Copeland

AshoZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there,
Im 20 from Austraila, PC gamer im alos looking for other YouTubers to game with.
Ive got a great Mic and Recording setup going on
Check my channel to see/hear
let me know
Cheers

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey CptSuspense I would be interested in collaborating with you. What is your skype again I think I sent you a message but you didn't respond.

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My friend and I are looking for Youtubers to play games with and possibly become friends with. Our channel is called JunkBox Gaming and we had the channel for a few months. So we decided to branch out and meet YouTube Gamers and collab with. Here are some of the games we play:

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

LittleBigPlanet 2

Borderlands 2

Dark Souls 1 & 2 (mostly my friend plays this game)

Here are the requirements:

No racial or homophobic language

Must be friendly

Don't take playing games seriously

Have fun

Have a good microphone

If you are interested feel free to reply here and/or follow us on Twitter @JunkBoxGaming and DM us there.