Gaming Looking For Talented Gaming Youtubers

Hiper115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you feel like your hard-worked on projects get no recognition?

Youtube is a harsh environment where you either grind for years to get to the top or become the %0.1 that get lucky.

I need gaming Youtubers who want to shine and don't want their amazing videos to be washed up by the millions of terrible videos that lack passion and thought. I want gaming Youtubers that want to take over Youtube and become the Kings.

My team will consist of Youtubers from all genres of video-making, working together to be the best on Youtube. Using our skills and experience we can help each succeed and boom upwards. I need people that are different from the rest and can work in a friendly and helpful environment.

If this sounds like you, message me:

1. A little bit about your talent

2. Why you want to join this group

3. How you can help other Youtubers in the group

Discord: Hiper115#0574

Twitter: @Hiper115

Email: oliver@oliverjarvis.online

OR REPLY DOWN BELOW!

Our main place to meet up will be a Discord sever I made.

Hope to hear from you soon!

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, my name is Jake (not from State Farm or the neverland pirates), and I’m interested in joining your community. I have been doing YouTube for almost 2 years now, and I have learned a lot and had a fun time doing it, and I believe that I might have the talent you are seeking. Right now I am taking all of my knowledge and starting over on a new channel, but my old channel link will still be at the bottom of this post if you want to see proof of my dedication (although I have taken a few required breaks due to personal reasons). I want to keep doing YouTube for the rest of my life and I haven’t found many other youtubers of my size and dedication that have that drive it keep striving for improvement and hard-work that YouTube takes so I am thrilled to hear back from you to see if I can join! I could help other people in the group seeing as a have some skill in photoshop and adobe premiere pro, and I can also make intros. I also feel that I have a funny personality and my videos alsways give my friends a laugh, or they just shake their heads in amazement at how much time I put into something so un-beneficial. Please message me on discord if you are interested in inviting my to the group! Discord - PhysicsFreak#9906

Last edited: