Gaming Looking for special guest for podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

The1UPPodCast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Cartoonist, Other
Hey what's up everyone my friend and I host a gaming podcast every Tuesday and Wednesday at 10pm pst and we're looking to have special guests from other YouTube channels join the podcast every now and then. On Tuesday we plan to just stream and play games but on Wednesdays we're wanting to have discussions for an hour or two about various topics that are Tech or gaming related.

Things we are looking for
  • Being somewhat up-to-date with what's going on in The Gaming Community
  • Have Skype or Google Hangouts and a decent microphone
  • Availability we need someone who is up at at least 10 p.m. Pacific Standard Time
  • Don't be afraid to speak don't be scared to voice your own opinion
  • Please be at least 16 years old
  • Not being easily offended (we joke around a lot)
  • Please have a PC capable of gaming ( this only applies if you want to be part of the streams when we're playing games)
If you feel like you at least meet some of those bullet points please feel free to contact us via Skype Twitter or by email and we will get back to you.
  1. Skype contact: magicammunition ( please leave a message why you are adding me because I get a lot of fake accounts trying to add me)
  2. Twitter @The1UPPodCast
  3. Email: 1upgamingpodcast@gmail.com

The1UPPodCast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Cartoonist, Other
Id join you, just let me know if you're interested.
Either email me add me on steam or tweet me on Twitter and we can most likely arrange to have you on Wednesdays podcast

GamingRack

GamingRack
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry i just realised the PST time zone im in england so that would be 5am for me haha but if you ever do the podcast at a different time let me know and ill be happy to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.